- 5:40 am Thursday, January 25th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 9:03 am Thursday, January 18th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 7:34 am Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 7:30 am Monday, January 15th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 8:12 am Friday, January 12th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 10:05 am Tuesday, January 9th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 10:12 am Friday, January 5th, 2018 by ovictoria
- 10:11 am Wednesday, January 3rd, 2018 by Staff
- 6:39 pm Friday, December 1st, 2017 by Olivia
The internet’s latest food obsession? Engagement chicken, inspired by the royal engagement!
Some people claim that Meghan Markle was able to scoop up her prince because of her amazing kitchen skills (I think they overlooked the fact that she’s a talented actress and insanely beautiful, but moving on…), and Meghan and Prince Harry got engaged as they were roasting a chicken. So, viola! This new twist on an engagement chicken recipe was born, thanks to Campbell’s.
(This recipe does not guarantee a royal engagement, but it looks pretty tasty and only takes about 15 minutes to prep)
Ingredients (cost per serving: $4.02)
- 6:31 am Tuesday, November 28th, 2017 by Staff
We have become obsessed with Meghan Markle now that she’s engaged to Prince Harry.
Here are some facts about her: she’s 36, Harry is 33. The scandal is that she’s been married before which is usually a no-no in Royal circles. Her ex-husband is a Long-Island dude and they were married for two years with no kids.
She and Harry met on a blind date and it was basically love at first sight. Meghan will be the first American to become a royal.
Here’s the newly engaged couple talking about how Harry proposed.
The ring was designed by Harry and has stones that [More]